Take you business to another level with paid advertising
You can use many of Facebook’s free marketing tools, however, as we mentioned before, their organic reach is at around 6-7%, and there are millions of Facebook users that you can reach today.
In the following lines, we will teach you how to setup your FREE Ads Manager Account.
- Reach new audiences.
- Easy to turn on/off current ads.
- Setting up campaigns, audiences, ads, etc.
- Monitoring Ads.
- Personal Facebook account.
- Linked Payment Method.
- Accept Non-Discrimination Policy when creating ads.
Set Up Ads Manager Account
- Log into your Facebook.
- On the upper right corner, click on Create.
- On the drop down menu, click on Ad.
- Wait until setup finishes.
After finishing setup, you can either navigate away, start creating a campaign, or setup billing, which is what we recommend you do next.
Link Payment Method
- Once Ads Manager loads, click on Ads Manager on the upper left corner.
- On the drop down menu, navigate to the right side. Under the Settings section, click on Billing.
- Once the billing screen finishes loading, on the upper right corner you should see Payment Settings. Click on it.
- You will be redirected to a different screen that shows how much you owe. In the middle section, right under Amount Due, you can see Add Payment Method. Click on it.
- You will see a popup window for Select a Payment Method. Select Credit or Debit Card, PayPal, or whichever method you prefer. Once you provide the necessary information, click on Continue.
- Depending on which method you’ve selected, you may have finished setting up billing or may need to take an additional step.
Setting up billing may make it less confusing if you haven’t used Facebook Ads Manager before. Once you set up your account and connect it to a payment method, you can then setup your first Facebook campaign following our instructions.